who has...

Seen the movie Blood Diamond, and what did you think?

JaeleensMommy

Asked by JaeleensMommy at 2:45 AM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i love that movie!!! i am from cape town south africa!! so the movie hit close to the heart!!!!!!
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 2:58 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Wow! What was it like and is that true about the diamonds?
    JaeleensMommy

Answer by JaeleensMommy at 3:24 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Kids there have so much respect for everyone! They are raised to treat EVERYONE with respect no matter what. The schools still belive in spanking and there you learn 3 diff langs. The diamons are more popular in Durbin. Which it may have changed by now. My mom didn't work but we had nannys and a garden boy.Ya I have to say again kids there are SO respectful if your mom has friends you call them aunt and uncle. You say yes sir yes mam. My aunt I go plan to go there next yr. to vist some family.
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 3:35 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• And when I started school in america kids use to say your white how are you from there lol. Always a good convo starter. My hub makes fun of me I'll say prakin lot insted of parking lot lol. I still say many words diffrent and ppl say what did you say lol. My sister asked a boy on her first day of american class "Can I borrow your rubber" rubber in africa is eraser. The boy looked at her like she was crazy. The teacher took her to the side and said "A rubber is a man's wrong doing" Lol
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 3:39 AM on Feb. 4, 2009