what do you call your vagina?

hoo haw?
hooch?
flower?
clam????

what name do you use for it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:59 AM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I use cookie monster for my sisters and pussy for mine!
    kimaam

Answer by kimaam at 3:01 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• pussy
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 3:02 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I use "Va-jay-jay" but DH calls it a "Quit It" LMAO I don't know where he got that from...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:03 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• vaa jaa jaa, cooter, coochie, hoo haw, pussy

LMAO at the cookie Monster I am going to have to start using that one
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 3:07 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• va jay jay or cooter cooty
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:09 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I usually say cooter or cooch...unless I am talking around my kids then its "private area" lol
    My4Kidds

Answer by My4Kidds at 3:09 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I see no need to call it anything other than it is VAGINA I'm a grown adult so I am not ashamed to call it by it's real name. I'm not in middle school/high school trying to hide dirty language from my mother.

Anonymous

• Anon, is it that time of the month?? You know Midol makes REALLY good PMS pills!! Lighten up. If you ask nice maybe Santa will bring you a sense of humor next Christmas!!!

About a year ago my grandson walked in on me getting dressed and started crying b/c Ganma didn't have a "Winkie" It was fun explainging to an upset 4 yr old the difference btween boys & girls!!
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 3:22 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• WAganma56- you'd think time would have brought you manners... but alas that is wrong...
    I see no problem with using cute names for children but for adults talking to adults, this is nonsense.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:45 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• sorry but its just strange having sex with my husband and screaming : oh yes eff my vagina" seriously shut up I think it's nonsense that you are such a prude
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 4:14 AM on Feb. 4, 2009