Who Is.....

Looking forward to the upcoming Season change and the beginning of the
2012 Holiday season...

Are you already thinking of or planning what you will be doing i.e. decorating/baking
celebrating.... as I like to put it "Who/What/Where and What Time"...

I am... I have started stocking up on baking supplies and started coming up with Holiday
decoration ideas... also started shopping for decorations...

Way looking forward to Fall... One of my utmost favorite Seasons...

gmasboy

Asked by gmasboy at 3:10 PM on Aug. 5, 2012 in Holidays

• I love summer. But when I go into Hobby Lobby and see all the fall and Christmas stuff, I just snap.... I have no self control!!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 3:12 PM on Aug. 5, 2012

• Noooooo! Well, I look forward to Halloween. Then I wish I could sleep through until New Years. Every year I try to convince my family to just skip Xmas, like maybe get together for a meal but not do the whole present thing and everything. Every year it ends up being a big huge thing. This year I think I am going to talk my husband into going on vacation so we're out of town for Xmas.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 3:15 PM on Aug. 5, 2012

• I love Halloween and my son's birthday. Other than that I could do without the holidays! I do love fall though, but it just isn't the same in FL.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 3:16 PM on Aug. 5, 2012

• I'm excited for Fall because I really don't like the heat in the summer. But as for the Holidays... I'm more concerned about us getting our new house before the first snowfall and then maybe I'll get super excited about decorating and plans for the holidays :D
    DreainCO

Answer by DreainCO at 3:16 PM on Aug. 5, 2012

• I do Christmas here... and gifts are basically for the children only...
    or something small... everyone in our families know that money is tight for most of us
    and so we all agree to limit gifts, but enjoy the get together and food/drink and family...
    gmasboy

Comment by gmasboy (original poster) at 3:17 PM on Aug. 5, 2012

• yes! it's been super hot this year, i'm so ready for fall
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 3:24 PM on Aug. 5, 2012

• I am looking forward to Mabon (the Autumn Equinox) because this year, it happens to be the same day as my 27th Anniversary. The rest are eh, whatever, except for my birthday in November.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 3:28 PM on Aug. 5, 2012

• i love Fall..however, i'm having to scale back on the 'creative' spending because of financial changes (hopefully just til the end of the year). so the farts&craps will be minimal..or i'll get more creative in my planning. and The Annual Holiday Baking Extravaganza will be decreased, as well. all the fun stuff requires a lot of moolah!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 3:34 PM on Aug. 5, 2012

• NOOOOOO!!!! Obviously a lot of you are tho, b/c I've seen a lot of posts about the holidays lately. I love summer so much & hate winter w/ a passion. I don't even want to think about the holidays. It's bad enough I have to think about Back to School time. :( So Bah Humbug! (for now -lol :p)

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 3:59 PM on Aug. 5, 2012

• I love Fall- and was happy when hubby said football starts- that means Fall is coming :)

YAY- Halloween!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 6:57 PM on Aug. 5, 2012