What is a good photo editor

I need one that is cheap and easy to use...I think my computer came with one or at least a trial but I can't find it anywhere. Did your computers come with one and if so...which one??? I've got to find something to spruce up my baby's pictures.

britni11

Asked by britni11 at 4:00 AM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• You can download Paint.net for free & there are lots of places (their website) and here that can help you learn how to use it...
    beachmamaof2

Answer by beachmamaof2 at 7:07 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I know there are several free ones online. I think that Picasa is one.

I personally use GIMP, which is free as well. However, it has a lot included with it that I don't even mess with yet, so I am not sure if that is what you are looking for. I love using it, however.
    lauraslefthook

Answer by lauraslefthook at 12:48 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Photoshop!

Nothing else even comes close! Photoshop 6 or later.
    Look for free trial on downloads.com- they used to have like photoshop 3 as shareware as well
    but its nothing like Photoshop 6. (thats what I use) They go up to 9 now I think.
    GirlTropix

Answer by GirlTropix at 12:24 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• paint.net
    suncreations

Answer by suncreations at 7:42 AM on Mar. 26, 2009