Score one for the people?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/cq/20090204/pl_cq_politics/politics3023628

What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:01 AM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I think that it is a good thing. I especially love this line:

"This is a good bill," said Pete Olson, R-Texas. "This is a bipartisan bill."

It is nice to see the word bi-partisan when it comes to any bill that passes during Obama's administration, seeing as so many people think that there is no and will be no bi-partisanship during Obama's term.
    ---------------------------------------
    you are absolutely right. I'm glad they are at least trying to work together regardless of what some close minded citizens think.
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 9:53 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Has this REALLY been a concern of yours?! Hope the terrorist "John Smith" doesn't get taken off the list when letting all of the other "John Smith's" off the watch list!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:21 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 9:30 AM on Feb. 4, 2009