Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is there any 40 something women out there?

Im 47 ,have plantar fascititsis and need to know about shoes that are good for my sore feet-any advice would be greatly appreciated


Asked by Momoftwo278 at 4:04 AM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Beauty & Style

Level 4 (38 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (3)
  • Hey, friend. Also, over 40 with feet problems myself. My doctor recommends New Balance and SAS. After I came out of one of those lovely boots (still have and use when needed) he sent me for New Balance..Then he told my husband in two months SAS. Love SAS!!!! They are expensive but worth the money!!!

    Answer by heavenschild99 at 11:48 PM on Feb. 7, 2009


    Answer by Anonymous at 6:52 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

  • me i am over way over 40....i am thinking dr scholls has some good foot remedies that you can get at the drug store. and then get easy spirit shoes.

    Answer by snowmom974 at 6:11 PM on Feb. 4, 2009