what can a 47 yr old woman do?

Im separated from my husband and i need sex!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:09 AM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• realize u DESERVE someone awsome and keep thinking positive then someone will come along it may not be mr perfect but it will keep u happy while uw wait for THE ONE
    jajamama

Answer by jajamama at 8:27 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Well I can think of a couple of things, I guess it's a matter of personal preference. They make a great "toy" called the Rabbit if it's orgasm your craving or if it's a warm body that you want you could try a couple of websites that cater to these types of needs; Plentyofish.com or Ashley Madison.com just be very careful. Never invite anyone to your home , check credentials and make sure they are who they say they are, Thank God for Google! Good Luck let me know how it works out for you
    nomorfear

Answer by nomorfear at 6:02 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Get you're gorgeous self out on the town lady! We have a local bar/night club that is known for the 40 + crowd. I am sure there is one out there near you too. Find out where the mature adults looking for fun go and hang out around you. You're 47 not dead! Do you have any divorced/single friends you can bring with you? If not, a married friend can still go out for a night on the town right? Go cut loose and have some fun.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 7:37 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• You do what any other single woman does. Fix yourself up and get a makeover because that alone will make you feel better. When my seperated from my ex I was down in the dumps and a friend of mine took me for new haircut, make up, bought new clothes, new shoes, and it helped me feel so much better, like it was really a FRESH start. After that we went out together and just had fun. We didnt look for men, but there were plenty of out there lol. Sex was never an issue because there are many grown men out there who are single.

Answer by gemgem at 7:45 AM on Feb. 4, 2009