9 weeks ago adult content

Was when I had the start of my last period. Throughout all this time I have taken a total of 5 HPT and they all say negative. I have been having cramping pains love period starting but no period. Just milky white discharge. I haven't even ovulated! Some nausea heartburn, headaches, and tired though. What could be wrong? Ugh....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:41 PM on Aug. 5, 2012 in Health

• what did your doctor say?
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 6:42 PM on Aug. 5, 2012

• You should go to the doctor.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 6:46 PM on Aug. 5, 2012

• wait, you need to pee on your finger then smell it.. Then call the doctor!!!..
    in honestly are you stressed? have you been taking your bc?
    ajrjj05

Answer by ajrjj05 at 6:48 PM on Aug. 5, 2012

• .
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 6:54 PM on Aug. 5, 2012

• Well every girl will get there periods I think you should just wait and breathe I'n and out if ur having trouble if ur virginal area hurts alot just try and cover it up go over the pain every girl goes thro these things but you just need to take your time I hope u get better
    spacko

Answer by spacko at 7:00 PM on Aug. 5, 2012

• If only there was some kind of doctor out there that deals with women's health issues. Oh wait. There is.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 7:03 PM on Aug. 5, 2012

• A doctor can tell you what's wrong with you.

Answer by louise2 at 7:40 PM on Aug. 5, 2012

• I wanted to get my medical degree. I really did. But when I got to the bottom of the Cheerios box, all I foundwas crumbs. So I guess I'm not qualified to diagnose your problem. *Sad sigh.*
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:38 AM on Aug. 6, 2012