For those of you mommies out there who use Pampers Swaddlers...

How long did you use pampers swaddlers? These diapers are amazing!! My daughter just turned 6 months and is in size 2. I noticed they make a size 2-3 up to 22 lbs. which is great! I was just wondering if their okay when a baby begins to crawl and become more mobile.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:30 AM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I absolutly love Pampers. Ive been using them since she was born and shes now 6 months. She is in the size 2-3 right now and they are great. Only 2 or 3 times maybe she has leaked through so I consider that a pretty good diaper. Althrough my girlfriends said that Huggies work much better once you hit size 3. I havent gotten there yet, but well see if I switch over to Huggies
    falanlee

Answer by falanlee at 6:01 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I've used them on my son who is 12 months and still in a size 2. He stands and crawls and they don't leak, although I think they did once when they were a little too big on him. I just make sure to pull the sides out so that both of those gussets are working. I've also used the Swaddlers Sensitive but they have a baby powder scent that I can't stand. They are also the absolute most expensive diaper you could find.
    Overall, yeah, they seem fine for activity and they are way softer than any other diaper that size.
    CluelessCarrie

Answer by CluelessCarrie at 5:27 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• DD has worn Pampers since she was born, First the swaddlers, but now she's too big for them, 6 months in size 4, she's a fatty lol. She now uses Cruisers and I love them. She crawls like CRAZY and they always keep their fit, never had a leaking problem, just when she was a newborn because she slept on her tummy and wouldn't on her back. She has abnormal peeing problems I swear ha! Not too fond of the Baby Dry though. & The wipes are like silk!
    b_pacheco

Answer by b_pacheco at 6:42 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I used the Swaddlers for 4 months and tried Luvs and have had absolutly NO problems with them. So i am spending the samw amount of money and getting about an extra week of diapers!
    brannen

Answer by brannen at 8:39 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• swaddlers r gross messh i wont wear them on my son
    BebaGina

Answer by BebaGina at 9:19 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I never had an issue. We used them with my DD till she outgrew the sizes then moved to cruisers which I love equally as much! My DS will do the same.

Navymama

Answer by Navymama at 9:26 AM on Feb. 4, 2009