stimulus check?

So is everyone under a certain earnings range getting a stimulus check after all? Has congress decided finally to give us a break again?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:52 AM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• ONCE AGAIN...there never was going to be a check! You WILL get a tax CREDIT when you file your taxes...but will not be receiving a check that you can spend however you want. If you are an illegal or normally do not pay taxes even when you do file, you WILL receive a check...how's that for fairness?!?!?!?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:18 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• ok thanks but you seem kinda snotty
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:25 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• rofl
    ChaoticSoul

Answer by ChaoticSoul at 6:31 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I'm only "snotty" because I am sick and tired of people expecting something for nothing, not paying attention to and voting for people without understanding the issues!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:56 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• For the love of God, there will be NO stimulus check! Get a job of you want extra cash and quit relying on the government to give it to you!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:01 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I dont know how many times I have answered this but there is NO CHECK COMING. Its a tax credit. If you pay taxes a credit will help you, if you dont then you COULD get it back but since the package isnt signed theres no way of really knowing with 100% certainty itll even go to low income tax payers. As it is right now no there will be NO CHECKS.

Answer by gemgem at 7:42 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Lovin Anon 4:18 & 5:56!!
    blessed5x

Answer by blessed5x at 8:51 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• No checks are coming. It is a tax credit.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 9:22 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• hey ANON! you need an attitude adjustment! For one thing, I do have a job and you need to leave!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:57 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• i know what i vote about,im not expecting something for nothing either,and yes u r being snotty!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:00 AM on Feb. 4, 2009