Pregnancy #2 and I don't feel pregnant

Ok so when I was pregnant with my daughter I was violently ill, I was 12 days pregnant when I found out,Know I just found out I'm pregnant with baby #2 by Accident, See I thought I had a bladder infection which gives me really bad nausea, But I also missed my period which isn't unusual for me they are always all over the place but took a test on the 16th that said Negative of course, When my doctor couldn't get me in for my bladder until the 30th, So on the 27th I decided to take the second test I had just to confirm it was my bladder and sure enough I was pregnant,which kinda freaked me out because I was already expecting a negative, Any who it turned out I had a kidney infection and ever since I start the pills for it,I have NO signs or being pregnant NONE, I feel like i'm going crazy, the only thing i've notices is i'm eating more meats which isn't normal for me, Am I losing it?

MrsCarlton

Asked by MrsCarlton at 8:38 AM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• How far along are you?
    I was almost 16 weeks with my second before I felt pregnant, even though this one was my first that I had any morning sickness with... it just didn't feel real. But it isn't abnormal to have no morning sickness with one pregnancy and some to lots with another.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 9:01 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Well I'm about 7 weeks right now. I swear if there was a way for a kidney infection to give a false positive this would be it!!! lol Thanks for your help Ladies
    MrsCarlton

Answer by MrsCarlton at 9:31 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• i am pregnant now with my second and i was almost 11 weeks before i felt pregnant or anything no sickness nothing just a positive test after the 11 week mark i got so sick and blew up fast now i am 25 weeks and boy do i feel pregnant now lol
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 9:38 AM on Feb. 4, 2009