omg

if i had sex on the 15th and i ended my period on the third and then had sex again on the twentieth could i be pregnant? and when will i ovulate again?
oh and if i was born on march 3rd 1971 but was three weeks early how old am i really? come on ladies can we have some serious questions today? i don't know if you are pregnant. and i don't know when you will ovulate.

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 9:24 AM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• you have to have sex on a monday at 3:07 pm and you have to make sure you have a load of laundry in the dryer with snuggles dryer sheets, then you will def. have a girl!!
    Candice_brooke

Answer by Candice_brooke at 11:00 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I agree. I'm so sick of the Am I Pregnant? and the When Will I Ovulate? and the When Did I Conceive? questions. Augh!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:25 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• LOL!!!! I was reading this trying to figure out what the heck was being asked and then I got it, LOL!

I agree!!!!!!!!!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 9:29 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• LOL just so you know the chat is opened- but i wont be in it i have to clean and go to the drs!! have fun today i'll miss everyone
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 9:30 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Okay I don't even know when I ovulate so how can I tell somebody else? I don't have the foggiest idea exatly when my own son was concieved so how could I accurately predict when somebody else's child was concieved? For real. Go to a damn doctor already. And ask some decent questions this is getting old!!
    CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 9:30 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• lol
    Candice_brooke

Answer by Candice_brooke at 9:32 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• You will have a baby on September 1st, it will be a boy with red hair and green eyes. He will weigh 7 pds and 6 ozs. He will have an even temperament and will become an accountant, marry his high school sweatheart and have 3 kids (all boys).

I hope this helps! ;)

jspy72

Answer by jspy72 at 9:33 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• well glad i could get a chuckle out of everyone but geez seriously. does anyone have any questions i can answer?
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:33 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• LOL!! I thought you were serious at first!! LOL It took me a minute to wake up and reread the questions!! LOL GOOD ONES!! :D
    honeys_sugamama

Answer by honeys_sugamama at 9:33 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I forgot to add I also agree w/ YOU!!! :D
    honeys_sugamama

Answer by honeys_sugamama at 9:35 AM on Feb. 4, 2009