im 21 and I have got a boy friend.But we hadnt had sex et.Im still afraid to do it,but he insists me...what shall I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:26 AM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• if you dont want to then don't
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:27 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• No means no.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 9:28 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• if he loves you then he will wait, dont do anything you dont want to do!
    Candice_brooke

Answer by Candice_brooke at 9:30 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Tell him no. If he's too big of an ass to accept that then he's not the one.

Navymama

Answer by Navymama at 9:31 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I would tell him I'm not going to do it. That's how you will know if he's really interested in you or whether he is only interested in having sex with you. You should never violate yourself and your own conscience for a man. You should respect yourself enough to know that you deserve to be loved for who you are, your personality, your talents, and your inner beauty. If all he's interested in is sex, then you don't want him. Now is the perfect time to find that out. I wish you the best.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 9:35 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I know that you probably think that you know a lot about life and have experienced a lot. Trust me, I thought the same thing when I was your age. But, you are young. I cannot stress to you the importance of standing up for what you feel is right and comfortable. I dated a lot and have quite a bit of experience when it comes to men. Some are great. Others are jerks. Honestly, he sounds like a jerk. This is all a matter of respect. And it does not sound like he is respecting you. If he is not showing you the respect you deserve on this topic and treating you well, it is indicative of how he is going to treat you in the future. I say tell him to 'f' off and go take care of himself and give him a bottle of lotion!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:43 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• If he really loves you he will understand that you're not ready. Wait until you are COMPLETELY sure you are ready. Almost EVERYONE I know says they regreted their first time and most even say that they wish they saved themselves for marriage. Just take your time. You will know when the time is right
    MrsAndrews1117

Answer by MrsAndrews1117 at 9:50 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Only you will know when you are ready. Honey don't let anyone tell you to do something you are afraid of doing. You will know when the time is right. If he can not respect your wishes then its time to tell hiss a$$ to move on. If he loves you he will understand.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 10:02 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• If he's insisting you have sex with him or he'll break up with you, LET HIM GO! He's a loser and you deserve better. No MAN would insist that someone have sex with him. If you're not ready you're not ready, period. I'm assuming you have a kid already because you are on this site, but are you ready for another one. Every time you have sex, you run the risk of getting pregnant.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 10:22 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• If he loved you then he would respect your wishes and feelings. Don't have sex with someone who doesn't love you. Don't mistake lust for love. And don't have sex when you don't want to.

Answer by Bmat at 10:29 AM on Feb. 4, 2009