Movements & things. <3

Ok so first off, woke up this morning with throw up in my mouth, HOW FREAKIN GROSS RIGHT!... well from that point on its been war with my stomach, i feel SOO freakin sick.... I didnt really have morning sickness in my pregnancy... could it be that im getting it late, now?....

Second off, My baby girl is moving up a storm! i love it... even though it doesnt really help my sickness im feeling, I still L0o0o0o0oVe feeling her move...Its amazing.

Oh and third off, i had a doc apt. today, the freakin lady didnt schedule me the van ride when i TOLD her i needed it two weeks ago. So now i have to wait until the eleventh... fun right.

How are you ladies?

kwiseman19

Asked by kwiseman19 at 9:39 AM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'm ok this morning.
    Still needing to lay down and be on my side more.
    Can't believe this past summer i was in marathons and would exercise daily for several hours when getting out of bed or anyting makes me so tired.
    Exercise these days is getting up to go to the bathroom.
    It is not uncommon for you to get sick during anytime of your pregnancy.
    Sorry you have to wait more days to hear anything about the baby.
    Hang in there,your one journey is almost over and the new one as mom is coming soon...:>)
    Baby1114

Answer by Baby1114 at 9:52 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I dunno why it put that little ⁢3 symbol next to my question.... weird....
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 9:40 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• sounds like my little one i am 25 weeks now and in the beginning i had very little sickness which was odd sense with my first i was none stop sick but now for some reason if i eat something she don't like i guess she will give it back full force not fun at all
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 9:43 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• How far along are you, its not uncommon to get morning sickness in the second and third trimesters, I'm sorry about have to wait until the 11th, Sounds like today is just one of those days where you shouldn't have got out of bed, Try crackers and the sent of Ginger, sounds Crazy but it works,
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:46 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Im 31 weeks and 1 day.
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 9:46 AM on Feb. 4, 2009