just for fun

ok- whats the most embarassing thing that has ever happened to u while pregnant? mines is with my very first pregnancy- i was at my aunts bbQ and we were all sitting around a patio table joking and having fun- and my mom said something that made me laugh- and even though i didnt feel the urge to go- it still happened- i wet my pants! lol and the worst part? i was wearing grey stretch pants that made the obvious wet spot even more obvious! i was so embarrassed my face turned beet red!!! ok now ur turn!

lovelyli217

Asked by lovelyli217 at 9:40 AM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i would have to say with this one last week i was out shopping with my fiance and boy did i let one go and it was loud and smelly and he had to let everyone know around me that it was me who let it out i so wanted too kill him but i just laughed it off and made the comment i guess she likes what we are getting her lol
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 9:47 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• After work, I felt fine until the warm balmy air hit me and I threw up in front of all my co workers in the parking garage.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 11:01 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• At least this happened at home, but still embarassing in front of my hubby. I was on the phone once and silently tooted, but it wasn't a toot, I pooped my pants. It was nasty!
    Anonymous

• I was driving home from a long car trip and I had to go to the bathroom sooooo bad and I had my son with me luckily he is only 2.. Anyway I had to poo so bad and well I didnt exactaly make it.. I had to rip my undies off and trash them.. Now I know how my son felt when he pooped and was fussing until I changed him. OMG I still cry over it to this day!! I was so embarressed..
    Oh and the bad thing was where we were had no washing machine (where we stayed) So all of my undies were dirty and I had to go "comando" the rest of the way home.
    :(
    Anonymous