What's your vent for today?

Mine is about my neighbor's getting their roof replaced
I have never seen such poor workmanship. This is day 8 and only 3/4 of the roof is done. All day from 7am to 6 pm(with a break at noon) it's bang bang bang,and yelling back and forth. They park on the property line between the houses and stand by my side windows and yell up at the guys on the roof. I closed them but it sounds like they're wide open.I guess they've never heard of a nail gun. They're literally nailing in thousands of nails by hand. I've been able to get away from the house a little each day,but the rest of the time it's BANG BANG!
The people across the street had their's done 3 weeks ago,and the roofing company had it done in roughly 18 hours of work(day and a half)

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 3:48 PM on Aug. 6, 2012 in Just for Fun

• Well I thought my neighbor was resting in peace, and found out today that the family suspects he was poisoned by his own daughter. Waiting for the toxicology report to come back. He was a good man taken too soon IMHO. (would have been 80 in December) WTH is wrong with people these days. Hoping for the best so he can go back to resting in peace.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 5:53 PM on Aug. 6, 2012

• Trash day is finally here!
    My neighbors, when they moved, used ALL the receptacles.
    I get to take out the trash- no vent- just HAPPY!!!
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 3:59 PM on Aug. 6, 2012

• Honestly, I don't have one. My girls are with their dad. So, it's super quiet. I had to call verizon today & actually got great costumer service.

I guess the only thing is that I should be cleaning but, I don't want to.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 4:05 PM on Aug. 6, 2012

• Heck no I'm happy! My annoying neighbors finally MOVED that damn RV that was in thier driveway backed the whole way up against the road making it impossible for me to back out of my drive-way without getting hit because I can't see around it and cars can't see me around it. It's amaxing how much easier it is for them to fit 7 cars in their driveway and side drive when there isn't a huge RV taking up 4 spots. I just hope it never returns!!!
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 3:53 PM on Aug. 6, 2012

• The neighbors in my duplex moved out over the weekend. I'm in the kitchen making tea this morning and someone tries to enter my front door with a key... I was like, Oh Holy HELL NO. I peeked out to see a van in the driveway with three guys standing around my door. So, I got the dog, who was beside himself by now, and went outside. They were carpet cleaners trying to get in the duplex next door. No apologies mind you.... I said, you have the wrong side. It's the empty side!!!! (I have plants and stuff outside)....Still no apologies. He says, "Oh I am just with them"... I said I don't care who you are, you tried to walk in my house. Still no apologies... I said, move your van, it's in my driveway!!! Bastages!!!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 3:56 PM on Aug. 6, 2012

• so far, its all good.
    dh/ds FINALLY left me alone for the afternoon. i got all the floors cleaned without having to shoo them off into another room and babysit them from walking on them before they were completely dry. i did my 40min walk without being chased by a loose German Shepherd (it happened the day before yesterday, and i'm sure he'd remember me.)
    i've got sweat running down my back, into my crack...but its all good, because i know its from my 40min walk..in 86*temps. i may go again in a bit.
    thinking about going to HomeDepot to paint shop.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 3:57 PM on Aug. 6, 2012

• My neighbors, when they moved, used ALL the receptacles.

Even yours? Ummm No that shit would NOT fly with me.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 4:01 PM on Aug. 6, 2012

• I'm good today.. Which is amazing
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 4:07 PM on Aug. 6, 2012

• KristiS11384
    yes!
    i have had to put my trash in the laundry room. not cool cause i have a baby in diapers- ick
    thankfully, the other momma in the complex had her receptacle used also. so she didn't complain about the funk.
    so it ended up from the 30th to today of 2 baby's diapers FINALLY getting out of the building this morning.

they had 5 receptacles of rubbish- left their bedbug ridden mattresses, couch and clothes- it's the ghetto up in here
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 5:06 PM on Aug. 6, 2012

• Wow, why did that post get do huge?? LOL!
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 5:20 PM on Aug. 6, 2012