Is it normal? adult content

I had sex 5 days ago (unprotected) which was kinda stupid because It lastes about 2 minutes and when he came outside, we decided to stop.and the next day i started to spot and i was supposed to get my period yesterday and I haven't gotten it yet. I have been spotting ever since

Jelideli

Asked by Jelideli at 5:46 PM on Aug. 6, 2012 in Pregnancy

• not normal, but also too early to test for pregnancy. How are your periods normally? I would give your doc a call and ask them.

You can absolutely get pregnant ANY time you have unprotected sex - whether he pulls out or not. There is pre-cum and also the good possibility he didn't pull out soon enough. It only takes one swimmer to get you pregnant and he releases millions.
    daylily888

Answer by daylily888 at 5:54 PM on Aug. 6, 2012

• the spotting may BE your period

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:57 PM on Aug. 6, 2012

• My period is not normal. Which also freaks me out even more.
    Jelideli

Comment by Jelideli (original poster) at 6:02 PM on Aug. 6, 2012

• Did you have unprotected sex anytime before the recent one? Get some condoms!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 6:04 PM on Aug. 6, 2012

• why is this in teens?
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 6:04 PM on Aug. 6, 2012

• Yes, have had unprotected sex before this time but have never spotted like this time.
    Jelideli

Comment by Jelideli (original poster) at 6:07 PM on Aug. 6, 2012

• Oh where to start? I assume you've taken a health class before correct? So you would know that the only way prevent pregnancy is to not have sex, and if you do engage in sexual relations to protect yourself by use of a condom or birthcontrol or heck even both. Which means you would also know that just because he didn't finish inside of you does not mean you can't get pregnant as men often have pre-ejaculations and these in fact DO have sperm in them. As a teen you are far too young to be engaging in this type of behavior especially without protection.
    I could go on and on but the idiocy combined with my lack of patience for stupidity just leads to more sarcasm.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 6:13 PM on Aug. 6, 2012

• BTW welcome to cafemom...or should I say welcome back?
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 6:14 PM on Aug. 6, 2012

• And BTW...BYE!
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 6:15 PM on Aug. 6, 2012