What's something your SO does that annoys you?

When my SO is driving, he gets really mad at other drivers when then don't let him over in their lane because he doesn't have his turn signal on.. it's like he expects other drivers to know where he wants to turn even though he never uses his turn signal! Haha.. Men...

Mom2vanna

Asked by Mom2vanna at 9:48 AM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• hubby does alot of things that annoy me like when we're going out  he will pull out shirts from the closet and see which one looks better and whatever he don't wear he just throws them on the floor i can't stand that like ok what's so dam hard about hanging up the shirts but i always end up picking them up or even washing them over again oh and dirty clothes come on just put them in the basket ugh!! he's just like having another kid!!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:08 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Mine is an angry driver too and it stresses me out! He will also throw his dirty clothes on the floor right in front of the hamper. Drives me insane! And he leaves his stuff every where and then will ask me where it is like I'm supposed to be watching him. lol
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 10:17 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• My SO will also ask me where things are instead of just looking for it. Then I'll tell him where it is and he still can't find it! So I have to go and show him exactly where to find it (right where I told him). Now I answer him like I answer the kids. When he asks "where is it?" I say "where did you leave it?"
    momof3jll

Answer by momof3jll at 10:21 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• breath...

haha just kidding- we've only been married a lil over a year and it's still going great...not annoyed...yet...hehe
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 10:24 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• He tailgates. He pulls the car into traffic when I feel there is not enough room.

Answer by Bmat at 10:34 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• My DH also does that thing where he gets really PO'd at other drivers for things he does regularly himself and thinks are fine when he does them. That's not one of my pet peeves though. My pet peeve with him is that he is really obsessive once he gets an idea in his head and I have to listen to and participate in endless discussions until he finishes or aquires the object of his current obsession. Right now it is taxes. He won't be able to think about anything else until we get our refund back. But I love him and he's a good man so I just see it as the price I have to pay for all his wonderful qualities.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 10:48 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• haha LuckyClown that's what I said outloud. This man can not find the dishwasher to save his soul. However it's located right next to the sink that collects his dishes. I just want to choke him. And thats the tip of the iceberg. LOL.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 10:53 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• My dh only cleans the kitchen, what the hell is that about? I have to clean the whole house, our bedroom, kids rooms, living room, 2 bathrooms and dining room. And he only cleans the kitchen, annoys me to no end!! I just don't get it!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:02 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Mine does the exact same thing while driving with the turn signal. I keep telling him people are psycho, not psychic, but he still doesn't use the darn signal unless he sees a cop. I just hope I'm not implemented when he finally gets it for road rage.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:07 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Somedays, EVERYTHING he does will irritate the hell outta me.

Most of the time, I love everything about him.
    kimberleee382

Answer by kimberleee382 at 1:19 PM on Feb. 4, 2009