My husband hates our dog! Help!

So initially, I was never really a dog person. In fact, it was my husband that grew up with dogs his entire life. When we got married, he gave me a dog as a gift and I completely fell in love with it. This dog was spoiled from the beginning--he slept in the bed with us (at my husband's insistence) and was always our little shadow. It's been five years now and my husband's attitude has completely changed! He's so annoyed with our dog, wants nothing to do with it, and even storms off to sleep on the couch if the dog gets in the bed. Every little thing our dog does angers him and he goes as far as blaming me for it. I'm so stressed out as this has definitely strained our relationship. It just boggles my mind how he can act so immature when he insisted that we get this dog in the first place. I'd really hate to have to choose between the two. What should I do??

loubiesnlouis

Asked by loubiesnlouis at 1:24 AM on Aug. 7, 2012 in Pets

• Isn't it quite obvious that your dog's behavior is the problem. You spoiled the thing from the beginning and now it's an issue in your relationship. It seems like you both don't have good communication.
    xiong1989

Answer by xiong1989 at 4:04 PM on Oct. 10, 2012