What are the best stop divorce books or ebooks?

Obviously I'm in a situation where my husband is considering divorce. I bought the Magic of Making Up E-book, and, while I found it helpful, I'm not seeing results. At least not the results I want and it seems to work more for dating couples or younger (college) couples than married ones. I recently found the Mastery Guide to Saving Your Marriage & Stopping Your Divorce. It's about $60. I haven't purchased it yet. Has anyone tried any of the books and ebooks available, and if so, did it help?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:21 AM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• OK...go out and buy the movie Fireproof and the book "the love dare"!! ASAP! Start on the book first and then after a few days watch the movie. I hope everything works out. You can find this at the family christian store. go asap!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I know of two that are AWESOME! These totally helped my marriage. If you get them, please message me and tell me what you think.

Love & Respect by Emerson Eggerichs
    Becoming the Woman of His Dreams by Sharon Jaynes
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 10:34 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• To the first answer - Candice Brooke - obviously the book isn't what will save the marriage, the person will. But these books really explain what is needed by both the husband and wife and can totally strengthen things.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 10:35 AM on Feb. 4, 2009