Does anyone watch the Bad Girls Club?If so,what do you think of this season cast?

LND

Asked by LND at 10:23 AM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Entertainment

• I think that they are okay. I have not been following this season as closely as the previous seasons b/c I CANNOT STAND THE AMBERS, LMAO.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 10:28 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Yea I can't stand them either.
    LND

Answer by LND at 10:36 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I don't like the amber's either but I did love the prank they pulled with Tanisha. That was great! Only one I like is the black girl but I don't remember her name.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 11:23 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I love Tiffany! She is just so laid back and a watcher. I loved the episode when she showed her true ghetto side...LOL
    Mom2two518

Answer by Mom2two518 at 8:30 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Am I the only one that DOES like the Ambers? I think they're funny! I don't like this new girl and I don't particularly like Ailea? (is that her name?) she gets to me.
    cheez1e

Answer by cheez1e at 2:50 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I try to catch it. I think this season is a little boring so far..

Theresa87

Answer by Theresa87 at 11:50 AM on Feb. 12, 2009