What do you do to get your husband off of the computer?

Hubby...plays World of Warcraft whenever he is a wake and if he could he would play at work! LOL I just started to do my own things while he's on it. I'm not going to sit around and cry while he plays that stupid game!

You can join our group at Wives of World of Warcraft players.

Mumjen2

Asked by Mumjen2 at 10:28 AM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• I started playing WOW too. Not for the enjoyment, GOD definitely not for enjoyment. I did it just so I could look at the screen while playing and tell him that I know he can get off of the computer now. I know when he will get pissed or not. I also know the lingo now and I can talk to him at his level.

Yep... since I played it for a bit I can get my fiance off of WOW anytime I want to.

girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 10:34 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• hehe I use to have the same problem then I started playing and now we just play together :)
    missywall82

Answer by missywall82 at 10:56 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• try playing with him? I almost smack my self sometimes because i played WoW before my fiance and i were together and I got him into it now he plays all the time. granted I play too..but he totally plays more than i do...im totally joining your group!
    MomCakes

Answer by MomCakes at 11:07 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• hehehe, one word. Lingerie.
    crickey82

Answer by crickey82 at 3:09 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I Can't LOL
    Kari_Noelle

Answer by Kari_Noelle at 1:24 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Due to the fact that he works on a computer eight hours a day, he isn't much of a fan of getting on them at night. I used to have a hard time getting him to give up playing Sims though ...mainly b/c I wanted a turn...lol. Now, we have a Wii, so I either play with the kids or read a book if he is playing a one player game. If they are engrossed in their own play and I don't have a book, I just take a long hot bath and read a magazine then treat myself to a full lotion massage and early bedtime.
    bgbcmommy

Answer by bgbcmommy at 1:45 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• My husband works on computers as a System Administrator yet he still comes homes and plays WOW for hours!!!!!!! I hate it and he hasnt changed
    aiden1337

Answer by aiden1337 at 9:30 AM on Feb. 7, 2009