on your wedding day did anything go wrong?

On your wedding day did anything go as planned? or did someone make a butt out of their selfs? or was it the weather that changed your wedding day? did you have trains passing by while you were saying your vows?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:28 AM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My hubby's idiot underage cousin brought his drug dealer to our wedding. When they were told they could not drink because of their age they busted beer bottles and urinated all over the mens restroom! As my hubby and I were leaving the police were coming in! Needless to say I have very little respect for his white trash family!
    hilary1122

Answer by hilary1122 at 10:33 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• the decoraters showed up late and they were still putting up decoration when the reception started, I was pissed about that. Our bartender didnt ask for id's. and the photographer sucked, oh yeah and it snowed! lol but we were married in december so we knew it would! lol

but we are renewign our vowels one day so we can have the weddig ive always wanted
    Candice_brooke

Answer by Candice_brooke at 10:33 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Oh, and I almost forgot, they stole the money (I'm talking 20's and 50's) out of our dollar dance jar! Nice, right?
    hilary1122

Answer by hilary1122 at 10:35 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• The preacher made part of what we said during our pre-marital counseling part of her sermon. (not happy)
    The preacher cut off the music we wanted to play while we lit the unity candle before it got to the part we wanted everyone to hear (and we had told her we wanted it to play through)
    the preacher refused to ask "who gives this woman to this man" because she didn't like that line...which totally ticked off my brother and mom.

My MIL made our cake...it was scorched and dry. I had specifically said no nut flavoring..it was almond flavored. My husband said specifically no fruit jam...it was covered in strawberry jam. (not to mention the chances of someone being ALLERGIC to nuts and strawberries!!!) The fondant was at LEAST 1/4" thick!!!

Our cake topper fell off the top and broke. She glued it back together, put it in front of the cake and told everyone it was a sign of things to come. (the bride's head broke off)
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 10:37 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Oh...and when the DJ was announcing the wedding party and parents....he FORGOT TO ANNOUNCE MY MOM AND BROTHER!!!!!

We got our money back for that one.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 10:38 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Well a lot of things went wrong on my wedding. I ended up 'dressing' and getting all the bridesmaids and the kids ready.My flower lady had the flu so the flowers weren't exactly what they were suppose to be (that was ok though) and the pastor had my dad stand up with me through 99% of the ceremony.The pastor forgot to say JR at the end of the ceremony and forgot to sign the marriage license( I had to track him down a week later) and fill in part of it.My throwing bouquet was left in the cooler at the bridal shop and the owner's husband had to leave his house and deliver it (that was too funny).Oh and my husband's mother decided to change out of the outfit that I picked out for her (she looked really nice) and put on a t-shirt and capris in the middle of the kitchen doorway at the hall. She also put my uncle's head up her shirt and to top it off she was flashing and stripping during the middle of the reception.She is over 300lb
    jenniferlee_12

Answer by jenniferlee_12 at 10:39 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• let me think of what else went wrong and I will get back to you. LOL I will never forgive her for that day. Everything else I can laugh about and get over.
    jenniferlee_12

Answer by jenniferlee_12 at 10:40 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Oh and his mother had my mom light her unity candle off of hers and didn't give her the lighter to do her own. My mom was never part of a wedding since I was the first kid to get married and asked her what to do ( she forgot what I told her).
    jenniferlee_12

Answer by jenniferlee_12 at 10:42 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I forgot too that the people had a graduation party at the hall the next day and came in to use the kitchen during my reception and we were told an hour before the reception ended that we had to clean up that night, We were told that we could come back in the morning. So I was climbing ladders in my dress because everyone else was drunk. My parents and a helped me clean up.
    jenniferlee_12

Answer by jenniferlee_12 at 10:44 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• It was cold and I was 10 mins late.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 10:50 AM on Feb. 4, 2009