Does this seem messed up?

Ok so i posted a thing saying how i have been feeling sick and woke up with throw up in my freakin mouth, gross i know.
Well i was suppose to have an apt today and had to re-schedule, but i wanted to contact my doctor about the sickness i have been feeling.
So i called them and first off the lady wouldnt let me talk to my doctor, Second off she said i shouldnt be having morning sickness at 31 weeks, and now im having pains in my stomach along with the sickness.....

My friend said i should go to the ER....

kwiseman19

Asked by kwiseman19 at 10:29 AM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• navy wife she is pregnant sick and now upset and having pains and your going to tell her to wait it out. honey go to the ER even if it is nothing at least you will be more at ease and not stressin. good luck and let us know what you do and how things go.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:37 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• well if you cant talk to the doc and it sounds like the nurse was rude if you are having pains it could be stress from having to deal with the bitch on the phone. i would go to the ER
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:30 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I would have to agree if you nurse isn't going to listen I would go in better safe then sorry, Where are the pains are they low, or does it feel morn like your doing a crunch?
    MrsCarlton

Answer by MrsCarlton at 10:31 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• You can have "morning" sickness at any time in your pregnancy. Everyone is defferent. I never felt sick at first with either one of my pregnancies until about 5-6 months then I started to have sickness. If your pains aren't that severe, I would just wait it out, especially if you have an apt soon.
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 10:31 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• yeah if you are worried i would definitely make a sooner appt with the dr or if you are in a LOT of pain go to the ER. but if it's any consolation i was nauseous 24/7 for the entire 9 months. and many women stay sick longer than the first trimester, so ignore the bitchy nurse
    juliness

Answer by juliness at 10:32 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• ignore the nurse sounds like she is having a bad day and needs too get the stick out of her butt if you are having pains at all go to the er
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 10:34 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• im not in a LOT of pain, but its uncomfortable pain, its like cramping throughout my whole stomach. Top to bottom and side to side.
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 10:45 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I think you need to go to the hospital and just make sure its not contractions cause if its every where it could!!!!
    MrsCarlton

Answer by MrsCarlton at 10:47 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Agree w/ Mrs.Carlton. That was just wrong of the nurse, she could have taken a message and let someone call you back.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 10:49 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• agreed with everyone else.. call your doc back, ask to speak to the DOCTOR or have them ask your doctor.. some women have morning sickness all through their pregnancy (my sister did till the day she delivered) but it sounds like the nurses at your office are maybe overwhelmed and blowing you off. If you can't get them to get you in for a stress test cuz of the pains.. go to the ER
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 11:14 AM on Feb. 4, 2009