This video explains the connection between science & spiriuality. Don't comment unless you watch the video

http://www.facebook.com/inbox/readmessage.php?t=46995419196#/video/video.php?v=104876605299&ref=share

This is a great video & it is what i believe %100. Science is slowly catching on to spiriuality. I can't wait until they have scietifically prove reincarnation. They arent far from it.

samurai_chica

Asked by samurai_chica at 10:34 AM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Do you have another place where I can view the video? It's telling me I must log into facebook, but I don't have a facebook account. Is the video on youtube? if so, what's the title and I can find it for myself. Thanks!
    my2.5boys

Answer by my2.5boys at 10:39 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• really? I thought you did not need a facebook account to watch it. Darn. There is a 2 hour version on youtube, but i did not want to post that.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:45 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• They can use me as a test study to prove reincarnation....I am pretty certain I was as I spoke of events in past lives as a child....things I had never experienced in this life.
    anetrnlov

Answer by anetrnlov at 10:47 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6030443037963555139

here is the 2 hour version on google. It is fantastic for anyone interested in metaphsics, religion, or science. Excelent information in this video. It explains that god is the love that connects ALL of us together. We keep distancing ourselves making separations of gods love. There is a lot of scientific evidence in this video that will blow the average persons mind.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:52 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• They are trying to prove it using scientific methods, not with people. They use energy, atoms & molecules as a form of testing.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:54 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I LOVE it. That was a fantastic video and yes, I totally believe that, too. Anyone wants to learn more about quantum physics should check out "Down the Rabbit Hole". GREAT MOVIE!!
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 10:58 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• It is a great movie!!! I recommend that as well.

Watch down the rabbit hole!!!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:01 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I'm going to watch that 2 hr one you mentioned after I take my son to school. I LOVE this stuff. lol.
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 11:02 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Im sorry samurai, but I don't have the time to watch a two hour video right now. I will try and fit it in later though, because I'm really interested. From what you are describing though, I think that the video probably goes along with my way of thinking, minus the god part. See I believe that the Universe is all connected by energy, I do not believe in a creator.
    my2.5boys

Answer by my2.5boys at 11:02 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Energy, god, creator, vibration....there just words. But i believe we're talking about the same thing. People add a lil too much of there own illustrations when they hear the word god.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:06 AM on Feb. 4, 2009