How old are your kids and how many beverage filled cups/ beakers/ glasses have they knocked over on the table since birth?

On estimate ....?

lol

Pucki

Asked by Pucki at 8:01 AM on Aug. 7, 2012 in General Parenting

• Mine are 10 and 7, and obviously I couldn't count the number they have knocked over. One stands out though. When my oldest was a toddler, we were fairly broke and I didn't have many nice things. The one thing I had that I really loved was a pretty set of Mikasa glasses. They were the Cheers pattern in colors. My favorite was a purple glass with etched ribbons around it. My son broke it. I know it's stupid to be so upset over a glass, but it made me really sad. We put all of our pretty glasses up and have been drinking out of unbreakable ones ever since. As a mom, sometimes it feels like we can't have anything nice. The remaining glasses are packed away in boxes all these years later. 

JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 10:57 AM on Aug. 7, 2012

•  It looked like this. Replacements.com still doesn't have any.

Highball in the Cheers Mix pattern by Mikasa Crystal

JulieJacobKyle

• Some months we have a couple, some days it's three in a couple of meals. I couldn't begin to guess how many spilled drinks I have cleaned up...including my own!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 12:36 PM on Aug. 7, 2012