Does your DH/SO ever do this????

I will be talking to my DH. Or at least I think I am talking to him. Cause I thought he was in the same room as I was. Or at least in ear shot of me. But he walked away(didn't hear me). Then He will come back in the room saying. "Who are you talking to". I feel like slapping him when he does that. MEN!!!

Asked by louise2 at 10:41 AM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• Post here....I am glad my DH is not the only man that does that. I though there it was just me.

Answer by louise2 at 8:56 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• It's not only men....I am guilty of this too. But I think it's because he is always trying to talk to me when I am busy doing things.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:46 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Yes!! Mine does it all the time!! Sometime Id say I am talking to the dog because he actually understands me better than you. Or Im talking to the baby because he is listening to me or Id say look around the house, do you see anybody else besides you and me? Ok, that means I am talking to you moron!!!!!!!!!
    aznblond9

Answer by aznblond9 at 10:46 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• lol I was laughing after the first sentence. Yes, he does that sometimes. Isn't it wonderful?!
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 10:51 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Oh my goodness I frigging hate that. Although lately I am guilty of it too...I think I got it from him!!
    CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 10:52 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• mine does it if my daughter is in the room and he usually says i thought you were talking to chloe, yeah like i would be asking a 15 month old if its supposed to snow lol
    and if he is watching tv he usually doesnt hear me
    Candice_brooke

Answer by Candice_brooke at 10:57 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Oh yes, mine never seems to hear me, especially when he is on the computer and I think he should hear me, but 5 mins later, he will be like what did you say? or Did you say something? Make me mad to!!
    delta139

Answer by delta139 at 11:27 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• We both do and it's rubbing off on our 3 year old! Ha.

Navymama

Answer by Navymama at 11:59 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Mine does it not only at home but also in the store! I was talking away (i thought) to him in the grocery store, thought he was right behind me and I turned around b/c he didn't answer and an older lady was standing there and said he went in the other aisle! Apparently her husband does the same thing b/c we had a quick laugh about it!
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 12:08 PM on Feb. 4, 2009