If your husband always wanted to watch porn on the internet how would you feel?

I think he has an addiction. He says he needs it because of his stress level. But it makes me feel like crap. I mean, I am attractive but not like those women he is looking at. I also think he uses it to make love to me. He watches it then is all ready to jump my bones. I mean the sex is good but does he really need that to get jump started? He makes me feel like I don't measure up. Here are a few examples:
1. We went to dinner and he asked the waitress( Very pretty) what was on special tonight besides her? I was sitting right there? How rude.
2. We got our house painted and the painter again was another cute gal. So he told me he was going outside to wash the cars. So when I went outside to see if he wanted anything to drink not only did he wash my car but he washed hers too.

Yuck!!! I was thinking how nice he was to wash my car but when I noticed he washed hers too then it did not seem so special anymore.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• Oh hell no!!!! He is very rude and I'd comments and actions like that to other women.. Oh hell no!!

About the porno, I had that same issue in the beginning. I asked him to stop watching and he did (or at least I think he did) and that was the end of that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:47 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Wow. He is disprespecting you in everything he does. Its not just about the porn even though thats an issue too. Make it known to him how all of this makes you feel. Porn is truly a hard battle to fight, but ongoing prayer and communication has helped us overcome that.
    Oh and its not enough to just say, "not a lot of porn". Its either in or out.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 10:49 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I don't have any advice... This does sound like more than just a porn problem. The way he behaves is disrespectful and uncalled for. He should have more respect for you and for your marriage than that.
    4angelsformommy

Answer by 4angelsformommy at 10:50 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• IMO Looking at other women is ok. Saying things (you say your DH is say to women) is a no no. I would tell him off. As long as he is not having an affair, I would let it all slide, to a point. The porn thing,if you are still having a good sex life, I do not think it a big problem. Your DH just sounds like a big flirt.

Answer by louise2 at 10:53 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• that is not right. if he was just watching porn, and you're fine with it, ok no big deal. but to do it before you make love and to say these comments to other women and too oogle them in front of you i would find very disrespectful. i doubt he would appreciate you doing that to other men. maybe you should try it and see what he says! :)
    juliness

Answer by juliness at 11:02 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I hate that! my ex b/f was like that. whenever his guy friends would come over he would show them videos he found of girls right in front of me! i used to get so pissed. Its rude and gross. It makes you feel like you arent enough for them and ends up making you feel ugly and unworthy
    MomCakes

Answer by MomCakes at 11:02 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• He's telling you something. You should listen.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I don't have your level of tolorance. I would have embarrassed him made the painter leave, make hubby paint the house, then let him have it. Porn is not allowed and I'd make it very clear. God is still working in me in this area I know. My bro jokingly told hubby before we married I'm like Hitler and saddam Hussein . :( Not at all but I doI have Bounderies. My bro came to know my bounderies too :( Praying for you.
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 11:19 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I have some girlfriends that watch it with them, but I don't think this is the case. He seem to have a real problem if he's watching that much. I was in a relationship like this for years. It doesn't change. If you are not okay with it then it's not okay. Don't wait for him to respect your feelings because sadly it may not happen, instead it's your job to respect YOUR feelings on this. Mine would just hide it and keep doing it. I had to work through my own feelings of inadequetness, and attractivness because of what he was doing. Eventually I ended up leaving because his addiction warpt his ideas about sex. His expectaions were ludacris. I learned that it wasn't about me and he had a problem. Tell him how you feel, wether or not he respects it will show soon enough. He may stop, but from what you are telling me it seems kind of slim, he has a real problem.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 11:24 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I watch with my hubby but that is us not you. As with anything there is moderation and it sounds like he has a problem. Not only with porn but boundries as well.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 11:34 AM on Feb. 4, 2009