can i still get preganat a couple days before my period

my last intercoures was jan 27 the condom poped now i'm on my period but its not as heavy like usual i usual go thru at least 4 tampons a day but i'm gogin thru i pad and i tampon a day i balery bleed and this happned after that night may i be in the processs of conception

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes you can pregnant at anytime even during your period
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 11:02 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 11:07 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• some women ovulate more than once during their cycle. If this is the case then yes you certainly could get pregnant right before your period. Those guidelines they give you in health class of 14 days between ovulation and period.. and the whole 28 day cycle thing.. they really have no basis in the real world. They're just guidelines but they're only true for a percentage of women. In real life anything is possible. Good luck
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 11:10 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• jodi, why do you always have to be rude? Don't answer the question if you don't like it, what are you a saint that knows it all?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• i am not always rude but my god i can not tell people when they are going to ovulate if you want to know when you conceived count back nine months from your due date (and what the hell does the conception date matter unless you cheated and dont know who the father is) and i don't know if you are pregnant. if you had sex and are late chances are you are knocked up. this is all that has been asked today. we are women we cant figure this out on our own
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 12:21 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Will to be real I like this question cause I did not know. I did not have no one there to talk to me about sex or the way I can get pregnant.

I did not know I can get PREGNANT when u are on ur p.m.s. that is new to me
    Mz.PhatPhat

Answer by Mz.PhatPhat at 1:16 PM on Feb. 4, 2009