• In the Spotlight:

Does anyone use tracfone for cellular service??? I am currently using alltel but I never use all of my minutes so I am thinking about switching to tracfone. Good or bad service.

lynette737

Asked by lynette737 at 11:00 AM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Shopping

• my hubby and i both have tracfones and we have never had a problem. we opted for the flip phones cuz the other ones are easy to press buttons and dial numbers if it is in your pocket. one day my phone rang and i could here all the guys in hubbys shop talking but noone was there for me to talk to. i was on the phone for like three minutes and i finally had to get my tracfone call the office and tell his boss to have him hang up his phone. lol he was working leaned on something and it dialed our home number. so the next day we bought the flip phones
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 11:06 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Tracfone is expensive! Get Net 10! It's the same company as Tracfone and it's only 10 cents a minute! (and the phones are much nicer too!)
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 1:43 PM on Feb. 4, 2009