Has anyone ever taken?

Coricidin HBP for sinus headache, pain and pressure?

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 11:19 AM on Aug. 7, 2012 in Health

• Hubs has, it did nothing for him.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 11:28 AM on Aug. 7, 2012

• I couldn't take it. Those types of medications usually either make me extremely tired, or extremely hyper. I agree with the netti pot, hot steamy bathroom, etc. Also, make some ginger tea. Just put some ground ginger in hot water and drink it.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:00 PM on Aug. 7, 2012

• Yes- wasn't impressed. A netti pot, and hot drinks worked better for me.

feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 11:22 AM on Aug. 7, 2012

• my doctor suggested it because I have had a sinus infection for a couple days now but also suggested sitting in the bathroom with a steamy shower or over the tea kettle with the steam
    Christmaslver68

Comment by Christmaslver68 (original poster) at 11:26 AM on Aug. 7, 2012

• Ever tried Sinuspax? It's entirely homeopathic so no interactions, no side effects, no problems. The funny thing is that I don't actually believe in homeopathy but Sinuspax definitely works for me (lol).
    winterglow

Answer by winterglow at 11:35 AM on Aug. 7, 2012

• my mom has and it didn't work well for her either. mucinex is awesome though but i'd check with the doctor or pharmacist before i took it. mom took the mucinex d and it didn't mix well with her other meds and she passed out and i had to call the medics out to check on her b/c i didn't know what happened
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 1:40 PM on Aug. 7, 2012

• I have to be careful what I take and have to consult with my doctor first because of the other medicines I am currently taking and the health issues I am dealing with
    Christmaslver68

Comment by Christmaslver68 (original poster) at 2:39 PM on Aug. 7, 2012

• Go to target and buy the Arm and Hammer Brand of saline for nasal flushing. It is far easier to use than the Netti Pot
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 9:32 PM on Aug. 7, 2012

• Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 9:35 PM on Aug. 7, 2012