Have a question for other moms like you? CafeMom Answers is the mom-only place to get answers to your questions about parenting, your home, and more.
My son was in taking a nap and I heard him messing around so I went to see what was going on and I walked into him biting on chunks of what looked like paint...theres a spot off the wall now where he tore a few spots off the wall. I was wondering if you could tell if its lead paint just by looking? I tried asking the landlord if this house has ever had lead paint (it was built in 1960) but I havent got a response and the lease says nothing of it being checked....Ive tried calling the doctor, friends, family anyone I know and noone is answering my calls and Im about ready to take him to the ER to make sure its not.
Asked by Anonymous at 4:19 PM on Aug. 7, 2012 in Home & Garden
Answer by supgrl87 at 4:22 PM on Aug. 7, 2012
Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:23 PM on Aug. 7, 2012
In cases where someone has potentially eaten a high toxic dose of lead in a short period of time, the following treatments might be done:
Answer by feralxat at 4:34 PM on Aug. 7, 2012
Answer by robinkane at 4:35 PM on Aug. 7, 2012
Answer by Anonymous at 4:36 PM on Aug. 7, 2012
Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 4:44 PM on Aug. 7, 2012
Answer by robinkane at 5:14 PM on Aug. 7, 2012
Answer by booklover545 at 12:01 PM on Aug. 9, 2012
Answer by isismoon3 at 5:01 PM on Oct. 4, 2012
Check out some of the top posts today in Groups: