Where can I research School districts?

My husband and I are planning to buy a house with in the next couple of years. We don't have any kids in school yet, but its still a very important part of the decision. We have a few areas we like and want to know how the schools there measure up. Is there a website or something that I can compare school districts?

tgiamt

Asked by tgiamt at 11:20 AM on Feb. 4, 2009 in General Parenting

• I dont know about districts but I know when my dh were looking at houses there was one company online that had the information on the school district or schools and gave ratings. I dont remember which one but I think if you look through yahoo it might be there.
    When you do find a house youre interested in you can go to this site and it rates the schools themselves.http://www.schoolmatters.com/

Answer by gemgem at 11:23 AM on Feb. 4, 2009