i know these q's are annoying but could i be pregnant?

ok, dec. 20 a period, then i went with my ovulation calculator thing, and we dd'd then and then a week later i felt like i was ovualting again, the mucous and all. so from then my back had been killing me and i did nothing to make it hurt, my period was six days late, but it was one day of bleeding and then nothing. right before my cervix was low and hard and closed, then the day before my period came it was very high and it remained high and is still high. i have been super nauseous, more than normal, like a little in my mouth (gross i know) and major heart burn, my breasts are wildly tender and swollen. should i just suck it up and get yet another test in a week or just wait it out? whats your opinion on this?

chance010507

Asked by chance010507 at 11:27 AM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Are you serious? Please just take a test! We can't tell you this and if you think you may be it's just common sense to take a test. Sorry for being rude but these damn q's are annoying and shouldn't be asked.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:29 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• How can you tell what position your cervix is in?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• don't be so hard on her, i remember when i was wondering if i were pregnant. it is nervewracking if you are really wanting to be pregnant. just hang in there. i'll cross my fingers for you. and i hate anonymous bashers.
    driftwood

Answer by driftwood at 11:32 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I WASN'T BASHING! I really want to know how you can tell what position your cervix is in!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:36 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• What's weird is that, us women can have all the symptoms of being pregnant, and not be!! Bummer, Yes, I know!! Make a Appointment with your doctor and take a test! While your there, you can speak with your doctor about what your going through, they can give you better advice than half of us on this website! GoodLuck and I know that things will turn out good for you, just be patient! No Question is annoying,,, God Says So!! Have a Blessed Day!!
    aniyasm

Answer by aniyasm at 11:38 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Why haven't you taken a test already?? You need to.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 11:38 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I had the same thing happen, I had a bladder infection so I figured that was causing my problems I took a test it was negative so I was just waiting for my doctors apt for the infection I had another test so I figured why not it was about 2 weeks after the first and sure enough My eggo is prego!!!!
    MrsCarlton

Answer by MrsCarlton at 11:39 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Hey, its only annoying when the question is worded "Me and my maybe baby daddy had sex 10 without a condom and he didnt pull out, could I be pregnant?"
    So to answer your question, go buy two tests. Take one now, if its neg, try again in a week.
    Auntiemom410

Answer by Auntiemom410 at 11:39 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• ***10 times
    Auntiemom410

Answer by Auntiemom410 at 11:40 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Oh, you can kinda reach up in there and feel your cervix, if its hard, sometimes that a sign of pregnancy, otherwise its usually soft.
    Auntiemom410

Answer by Auntiemom410 at 11:42 AM on Feb. 4, 2009