Has anyone tried BigSpot.com to earn money?

I saw the commercial on tv yesterday and I am wondering if anyone has tried it to make money taking surveys. Is it worth the time?

Danielle720

Asked by Danielle720 at 11:31 AM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Money & Work

• I checked it out, but all it does is provide you with a list of sites, that you then have to go to and sign up on each individual one. And most of the ones that it listed were ones that I already knew of and had either signed up for before, or determined weren't worth it.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 11:50 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I haven't used that particular company, but I know of some good ones. You can see my list and details on these places at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 11:37 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Not worth it, and don't pay anything to work from home not even a dollar!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:38 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• No. If I need more money I would work a part time job. These work at home schemes typically don't make anyone money and take more time than working out of the home opposite of a spouse.
    Anonymous