Does Planned Parenthood do ultrasounds?

I got pregnant on birth control pills. Loestrin24- with this pill sometime Id get a period, sometimes I wouldnt. The dr said that was normal, so I didnt think much of it until I realized I was pregnant. Therefore- I dont know how far along I am! I called my obgyn and they cant get me in for another two weeks, I found out I was pregnant a week ago, and from what I figure I could be anywhere from 6-10 weeks pregnant and not know! So... I was wondering if Planned Parenthood does ultrasounds and if I could go there and get a somewhat accurate due date and determine if I need to push my drs to get me into their office sooner.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• just wait the 2 weeks to go to your doctor.

even if you are 10 weeks pregnant, there's nothing your doctor can do sooner. other than an US.

does knowing the due date really make that big of a difference at this point?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• any time from the start to 10 weeks does not change much if they did do and ultra sound and you were only 7 or less they would likely not be able to see any thing, I would just wait it out I'm 7weeks right now. it sucks but just wait!
    MrsCarlton

Answer by MrsCarlton at 11:56 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Its a tad bit important because I am anemic and my last pregnancy they gave me particular iron pills to take starting when I was only 4 wks. I can feel that the anemia has already gotten worse because i am freezing all the time and often lightheaded. Its not really about the due date, its more about how far along I actually am.
    Anonymous

• i know where i live plain parenthood only does a pregnancy test and the has you make an appointment with a ob i know when i found out with both my girls it was almost 2-3 weeks before the ob could see me so just wait it out you will be ok
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 12:03 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I dont know if they do them but you can also go to the health dept they do them.

Answer by gemgem at 12:03 PM on Feb. 4, 2009