MUST BE ROCKET SCIENCE !!!

Can someone please explain this.I start my period onJAN 14 for seven days I had sex with my husband day after and also every other day.Then on ovulation days the day before and the day of and after and still.I took a test it said negative.I still have been cramping some what and my ribs where hurting and also backpain.My fluids never have changed and breast a little tender.When shoukd I take a test ?Do you think I could have a baby on way?I'm not having morning sickness or anything . I hope so we really want this

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• You ovulate normally 14 days after the first day of your last period. Sperm can live a couple days before and after you have sex. If you had sex during that week theres a chance you can be pregnant. I would take a test.

Answer by gemgem at 11:57 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• wait until you miss your period for February then take a test. if you have the average 28 day cycle, that would be next tuesday or wednesday that you would test.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• You will likely not get a positive until after you missed period if you are prego, I know its hard but just relax and wait and just remember practice is the fun part!
    MrsCarlton

Answer by MrsCarlton at 12:02 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• The tests won't work until you have enough of the chemical the test is looking for in your pee. That usually happens a couple days after your NEXT period is late. So if you have a 28 day cycle, that will be around February 12th. (The first day of your perios is Day 1 of your cycle). You'll still need to read the directions of the test you purchase. Some need you to be 5 days late, some will work at 3 days late.

Then you need to take the test first thing in the morning. There is more of that chemical in your first pee of the morning so you are more likely to get an accurate result then.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 12:07 PM on Feb. 4, 2009