I have a few gray hairs and some right in my bangs, how can I fix this without coloring all my hair??

2girls2love527

Asked by 2girls2love527 at 12:06 PM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• there's not really a way to.

I like my "Rouge Streak" LOL I'm only 27 but have Rouge from the xmen's gray streak in my bangs :)
    Anonymous

• As a licenced cosmetologist I will give you your options, you can color, or there is a hair mascara that you can apply daily. You can purchase it at beauty supply stores that sell to the public, such as Sally Beauty Supply. The other thing is to go to your stylist so they can match up your natural color and do a partial color, we do it all the time! Or a combination of the mascara and partial coloring every six to eight weeks works well. Hope this helps you!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 2:17 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I went to Sally's and they recommended a mousse that will apply color and just washes out.
    swrockhead

Answer by swrockhead at 2:33 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Mousses are messy and stain the skin when they rinse out, if it rains your screwed lol
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 8:13 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• how long are your bangs? You could try one of the "root touch up" colors. It comes with a brush for easy application. If not that.. you might be dying your whole head frequently ( then I would suggest some highlights to blend different colors in your hair).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:44 AM on Feb. 5, 2009