VERY light test line.....

I tested with my first morning urine today, using the First Response early detection pregnancy test. It says it can detect hCG up to 6 days before your missed period. BUT my cycle although regular, as in a get my period around the same time every month, varies between 28-32 days in length. So I wasn't even sure if I should take the test yet.

The test line was VERY light. It said on the package that it might be but, I've never been pregnant before but, have tested negative a few times and it never looked like this.

for those who had light test lines did it end up being a pregnancy?

It's soo light my camera won't pick it up but, it's definitely THERE. Just trying to hear from others that experienced that. Don't want to get my hopes up & I already have an appointment with my doctor next Wednesday so, I figured I just keep that and retest again in the mean time.

BubbaLuva

Asked by BubbaLuva at 9:27 AM on Aug. 8, 2012 in Trying to Conceive

• A line is a line is a line. Congratulations!
    winterglow

Answer by winterglow at 10:01 AM on Aug. 8, 2012

• Thank you winter! You are the first to congratulate me :)

I'm still suspicious, though, lol!

Like I said my shitty camera wouldn't pick up the line but with my bare eyes it looks exactly like this:

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:10 PM on Aug. 8, 2012

• if you looked at it within the 10 minute window and can see the line at a distance you would typically hold a book to read, then congrats, you are pregnant. if it took longer or you have to really strain to see it, it may be that you are just seeing the strip.

based on the picture, I would say that is a postive test.
    zetajen

Answer by zetajen at 4:43 PM on Aug. 8, 2012

• I wound say yes ,Congrats :) but if you want to be sure wait a couple days and test agine but I say yes
    tigger3itch

Answer by tigger3itch at 6:31 AM on Aug. 9, 2012

• My best friend, with this pregnancy, her first test barely showed anything. She's due about 2 weeks after me :D
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 12:22 AM on Aug. 10, 2012

• Congrats on new baby!!!
    jthough407

Answer by jthough407 at 6:19 PM on Aug. 10, 2012

• Congratulations!
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 9:28 PM on Sep. 4, 2012

• As long as the line was there within about 10 minutes and not an hour later then Congrats!
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 9:31 PM on Sep. 4, 2012

• i can totally see it
    that is how mine looked - faint but there
    now i have a 5 yr old who will not go to sleep...lol

congrates
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 9:36 PM on Sep. 4, 2012

• Thanks ladies but, I did end up getting my period but, I think it may have been a chemical pregnancy since I definitely showed the line way before ten minutes & my period came late and heavy. (this question is a few weeks old in case you all didn't notice)

We are still trying though!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:52 PM on Sep. 5, 2012