What is the piece of clothing, that you personally love, that you would not be caught dead in?

adnilm

Asked by adnilm at 9:30 AM on Aug. 8, 2012 in Beauty & Style

• if i like it i wear it anywhere. although i love to be in the nude, the authorities tend to frown on it out in public....
    flowersmama

Answer by flowersmama at 9:48 AM on Aug. 8, 2012

• i think i gave all that up 20lbs ago..now days, it just doesn't matter...any article of clothing isn't going to make anything think the body underneath is smokin' hot.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 11:23 AM on Aug. 8, 2012

• My night shirt. It is so comfortable and I can stay in it all day, but would never go out in it.
    robinkane

Answer by robinkane at 9:39 AM on Aug. 8, 2012

• A pair of pant that have holes in them and have bleach spots on them. They are so comfy, but I would never wear them in public on purpose that is. I did wear them to the ER last year when my dd had appendicitis and she was in severe pain and I didn't take time to change. I had dh grab me a change of clothes when he went to pick up my mom...lol.

luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 9:56 AM on Aug. 8, 2012

• I have certain "around the house" shirts that I wouldn't wear in public. And I put on a bra before I leave, otherwise I'm commando at home! lol :p

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 10:10 AM on Aug. 8, 2012

• Those leggings/tights that have designs on them. you might see a stripper wear them..? hooker? well anyway, i don't own them or would i buy them but i think it'd be cool to wear them and be the stand out in a crowd.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 10:31 AM on Aug. 8, 2012

• My long sequined hippy skirt I only wear around the house.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 2:09 PM on Aug. 8, 2012

• The dress I got married in because I'm too chubby to do it justice right now (almost back to it fitting well, though!). I love it and if I lose a few more inches by October, I'm wearing it to the Renaissance festival.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 3:10 PM on Aug. 8, 2012

• my old prom dress that still fits but looks RIDICULOUS
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 3:09 AM on Aug. 10, 2012

• The tiedye shirt that I only use when I am painting or doing something dirty - I keep it around just for that. It is covered in paint drips - but I don't get rid of it because it comes in handy with those messy tasks! lol
    isismoon3

Answer by isismoon3 at 10:31 AM on Sep. 18, 2012