What is the piece of clothing, that you personally love, that you would not be caught dead in?

Asked by adnilm at 9:30 AM on Aug. 8, 2012 in Beauty & Style

• if i like it i wear it anywhere. although i love to be in the nude, the authorities tend to frown on it out in public....

Answer by flowersmama at 9:48 AM on Aug. 8, 2012

• i think i gave all that up 20lbs days, it just doesn't matter...any article of clothing isn't going to make anything think the body underneath is smokin' hot.

Answer by dullscissors at 11:23 AM on Aug. 8, 2012

• My night shirt. It is so comfortable and I can stay in it all day, but would never go out in it.

Answer by robinkane at 9:39 AM on Aug. 8, 2012

• A pair of pant that have holes in them and have bleach spots on them. They are so comfy, but I would never wear them in public on purpose that is. I did wear them to the ER last year when my dd had appendicitis and she was in severe pain and I didn't take time to change. I had dh grab me a change of clothes when he went to pick up my

Answer by luvmygrlz at 9:56 AM on Aug. 8, 2012

• I have certain "around the house" shirts that I wouldn't wear in public. And I put on a bra before I leave, otherwise I'm commando at home! lol :p

Answer by mrsmom110 at 10:10 AM on Aug. 8, 2012

• Those leggings/tights that have designs on them. you might see a stripper wear them..? hooker? well anyway, i don't own them or would i buy them but i think it'd be cool to wear them and be the stand out in a crowd.

Answer by americansugar80 at 10:31 AM on Aug. 8, 2012

• My long sequined hippy skirt I only wear around the house.

Answer by tasches at 2:09 PM on Aug. 8, 2012

• The dress I got married in because I'm too chubby to do it justice right now (almost back to it fitting well, though!). I love it and if I lose a few more inches by October, I'm wearing it to the Renaissance festival.

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 3:10 PM on Aug. 8, 2012

• my old prom dress that still fits but looks RIDICULOUS

Answer by hibbingmom at 3:09 AM on Aug. 10, 2012

• The tiedye shirt that I only use when I am painting or doing something dirty - I keep it around just for that. It is covered in paint drips - but I don't get rid of it because it comes in handy with those messy tasks! lol

Answer by isismoon3 at 10:31 AM on Sep. 18, 2012