Whats the worst thing you've stepped on barefoot?

For me it was my sons legos. As i was cleaning i stepped back and landed right on the heel of my foot my goodness it hurt.

jmpizann

Asked by jmpizann at 10:32 AM on Aug. 8, 2012 in Home & Garden

• Rocks in the river. I flipped the canoe and had to try and stand and upright the canoe, all while my daughter was trapped underneath. I will NEVER remove my shoes in a canoe or tube again.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:37 AM on Aug. 8, 2012

• I slipped and fell on my daughters My Little Pony Castle. My foot went straight through the roof, I still have a nasty scar from that one.
    adnilm

Answer by adnilm at 10:33 AM on Aug. 8, 2012

• A bee. The underside of my arch swelled till I felt like I was walking on a tennis ball.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 10:35 AM on Aug. 8, 2012

• A big piece of glass when I was a kid. That sucker was stuck in my foot for a couple of hours before my dad was able to get it out.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 10:38 AM on Aug. 8, 2012

• Legos are brutal.

The worst thing for me would be a bamboo double pointed knitting needle. It just gave me a pretty good bruise, but thankfully no puncture wound like I've heard of happening to others. Who says knitting isn't dangerous?
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 10:41 AM on Aug. 8, 2012

• a frog. I live barefoot. I walked outside at night with no lights on and stepped on a frog. It was so gross. I am reliving it now and may need to vomit.

zetajen

Answer by zetajen at 10:54 AM on Aug. 8, 2012

• A jelly fish!
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 11:43 AM on Aug. 8, 2012

• My SO stepped on a scorpion yesterday in the kitchen. His foot swelled . EEEK!

Worse thing I've ever stepped on was a Gafftop catfish spine on the beach. I couldn't walk for weeks.
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 10:38 AM on Aug. 8, 2012

• I had a piece of our deck get stuck in my foot once. It was like a 1" wide 4" long splinter. That hurt pretty bad. Learned not to shuffle my feet though lol.

Hollyhock.

Answer by Hollyhock. at 10:40 AM on Aug. 8, 2012

• A nail, that hurt like a sumabish
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 10:40 AM on Aug. 8, 2012