i dont know what to do

my sister is 20 years old and acts so dumb she wants baby and keeps misscageing i have told her to see a drotor but she will not go she also keeps on about the past and things she knows nothing about and i tell her to stop but she doesnt listen now she going on about something that didnt even happen to her but happen to someone else and now our other sister is saying our father did thing to her and she says that he siad some bad things and i am stuck in the middle with my mother sayng i always stick up for my father and my hasband is getting sick of me being up set and mad at them and wants me to stop calling them and have thing to do with them i dont know what to do please help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:18 PM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Adult Children (18+)

• Sweetie you need to step back and not let them involve you. It sounds like your sisters have some deep seeded issues that are far beyond your control. It seems as both of them are vieing for attention and will do or say whatever they have to, to get it. What they are saying could turn out to be very harmful to others in your family. That is something you do not be a part of. Just enjoy your hubby and go about your daily lives. You will be much happier for it.

decafsis

Answer by decafsis at 3:00 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I agree with your husband - stop calling them & stop accepting their calls.

Just tell them "Look --- I'm tired of being in the middle --- I don't care who did what to whom -- I'm not a part of it & don't want to be. Go resolve your issue with them... don't go through me."

Drama is fine ----- from a distance.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 1:10 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• i would tell them that they are adults and they need too figure out there own life and that it has nothing to do with you
    Anonymous

• stay out of it. let them figure it out. It's their life. Give hubby your time and attention

Answer by admckenzie at 6:11 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• It is not your responsibility to fix everything.Step back and breathe. They can work it out and deal with it.
    summerray5

Answer by summerray5 at 9:47 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Just back away for a little while. Unless you know the accusations are true. If they are you should be there for your sisters. Regardless your sister sounds like she is not ready to be having a baby. She should quit getting pregnant for now. Wait until she is older and her life is on track.
    hopingforanange

Answer by hopingforanange at 2:11 PM on Feb. 6, 2009