scrapbooking advice please help

i just started getting back into scrapbooking and i'm too the point now where i need the backgrounds for holidays and stuff like that is there anything i can go to onlline to print free ones out of am i going to have to go buy all the ones i need which i wouldn't mind doing if it wasn't so hard to load and unload the kids at every store in town lol

butterfly8408

Asked by butterfly8408 at 12:19 PM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Go to www.dreamstime.com and register. They are a high resolution image company. They have a free images section. You can download and print high quality graphics and photos.
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 4:35 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• there are TONS of freebies you can find online.
    Anonymous

• I would just google what your looking for or shop on ebay- you can find some really good deals on scrapbooking items
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 12:45 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• google free scrapbook printables, I've found a ton of sites by doing that.
    drpepper73

Answer by drpepper73 at 8:56 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Shop at QVC they have great stuff. But I am sure you can find freebies online.
    pepperannrocks

Answer by pepperannrocks at 4:37 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• www.canon.com/c-park I'm not sure if you have to have a canon printer to use it but they have a lot of good stuff
    MrsBrintae

Answer by MrsBrintae at 8:16 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Join ScrapNmoms and look through the newbie section.....there are lots of ideas for doing scrapping on the cheap!

lissabeescraps

Answer by lissabeescraps at 8:42 PM on Feb. 7, 2009