Would you murder for your child ...

even though the bible tells you its wrong to do so?

I would. But would you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:21 PM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Yes. I would not think about anything. If someone would only try to hurt my daughter i would forget about everything around me. If someone would only try to molest my child or even worse... i would torture that person i would tortue them until they are begging on their knees to shoot a bullet in their head and then i would keep going with the torture.

im not religious btw. but even that, i dont think it would change how much i would do and especially how much love i have for my child.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 12:27 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• i would. God forbid someone ever killed my child, or molested her, I would kill them in a heartbeat. I would gladly take whatever punishment coming that I had.
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 12:22 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• absolutely
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 12:23 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Hell yes.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 12:23 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• In order to keep my children safe, or in the case that I knew someone had wronged my child in a way that resulted in their death, I would resort to murder.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 12:26 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• In a minute, without thinking about it!
    honeys_sugamama

Answer by honeys_sugamama at 12:32 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• i would want to especially if the cops or the court system was letting him get away with it. if my child was only hurt but not killed not sure i would cause my baby would need me in the life. if my child was dead i wouldn't care anymore and yes i would too.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 12:44 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• If it was for my childs safety, in a heartbeat.

If it was just cuz my kid didnt like the person or something like that...no.

If it was out of revenge...no but DH probably would.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 12:44 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Your right, the Bible says it is wrong to murder, but it also says that if you are backed into a corner, you have the right to defend yourself even if it means murder. But the answer to your question, Whoever takes my childs life, will have their lives taken as well, It's only Fair right?!!! Right!!
    aniyasm

Answer by aniyasm at 12:47 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I do not concern myself with the teachings of the Bible but even with what my faith teacher you are goddamn right I would.
    anetrnlov

Answer by anetrnlov at 12:51 PM on Feb. 4, 2009