Bread making machine

How many moms own a bread making machine? Do you like to use it? What is your favorite kind of bread to make? My families favorite is the french style. My bread maker is a Red Star. My ONLY problem is every time I make bread it turns out different.. lol

honeys_sugamama

Asked by honeys_sugamama at 12:27 PM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Food & Drink

• I got one for Christmas. I've only made a couple loaves so far. I made a banana nut chocolate chip for the kids, that was yummy! and a white bread loaf that was AWESOME! and a cinnamon that didn't turn out well at all LOL I just used the recipes that came with my machine. mine is Breadman brand

I'm gonna keep an eye on this thread to get some ideas though :)
    Anonymous

• I had one for about two years and it broke, so I got another. But I only used it a few times and then gave it away. I loved making whole wheat bread in it. It was so good right out of the breadmaker- crispy on the outside and soft in the middle. Yum.

Answer by Bmat at 12:33 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I got a new one over Christmas. Its a Breadman brand. My favorite recipes for making bread is cinn raisin bread mmmmmmm

Answer by gemgem at 12:36 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I love my bread machine. I have had one for about 12 years. I make bread a lot and mostly by hand, but I do love honey oatmeal bread the best. I make only dough in my bread machine and always bake the loaf or rolls in the oven.
    pattigioeli

Answer by pattigioeli at 12:47 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• i have one and i love it, actually its my moms but i borrowed it and she told me to keep it, I love making banana bread
    Candice_brooke

Answer by Candice_brooke at 3:35 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I have one but I stopped using it when I discovered the Bountiful Beer Bread from Tastefully Simple. It is faster, easier, and I can do so many different things with it. My kids love to make Peanut butter and Jelly bread with the Beer Bread mix by adding peanut butter chips and a can of grape soda. All we have to do is add the beverage to the mix, stir with a spatula and bake. My favorite is to add a beer, Spinach and Herb dip mix, and some grated cheese for a garden bread. It is so much easier and less mess to use this product than the bread maker.

Heidi~Tastefully Simple Consultant
    HeidiConnell

Answer by HeidiConnell at 9:56 AM on Feb. 5, 2009