How do I get into my printer que for my computer?

My stuff hasn't been printing, I know there's a way to look at that

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 5:46 PM on Aug. 8, 2012 in Technology

• Easiest way for me to do it is there is a little arrow pointing up near the clock on the bottom right of my monitor. I click the arrow and a few little icons show up. One of those icons is a little printer. That takes me there.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 5:48 PM on Aug. 8, 2012

• Found it. It's not responding to the print I want. Which is an important 1-time only print. *smashes printer*
    staciandababy

Comment by staciandababy (original poster) at 5:51 PM on Aug. 8, 2012

• Try shutting down your computer and printer for a couple of minutes and then starting them both back up. That may jumpstart it to print.

Are you sending your stuff to be printed on the correct printer? If not, when the PRINT screen comes up, change the printer to where you want it to print.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 5:54 PM on Aug. 8, 2012

• If you still haven't been able to get it going, you can click on the start button on the lower left, click on the 'printer' button and see if it's working online. If it's not a green check next to it (depending on what your OS is) then either click on the printer and find the button to the left that says 'use online'. Usually if this is the problem with mine I will see 'offline' under the printer and I can right click the printer and then click on 'use online'.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 8:23 PM on Aug. 8, 2012