Are you happy with your choice?

I was just interest to know if there are moms out there that voted for Obama and wished that they did not. Are there moms out there who voted for McCain and really have gotten to like Obama? (I am not looking for bashing and fighting, please.)

KathMW

Asked by KathMW at 12:31 PM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• nope. :)
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 12:33 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I didnt know he was going to sign FOCA and now I am unhappy with my choice.
    Anonymous

• lol.. Nope, to this question~Are there moms out there who voted for McCain and really have gotten to like Obama?

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 12:34 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Yes, I'm good. I did my research and Obama fit my beliefs best. I'm not thrilled with every thing he has done or said but overall I'm cool.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 12:35 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I'm happy with my choice (Obama) and still so excited and hopeful about our future.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 12:36 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I voted for Bob Barr and I'm happy with my choice. He may not have been the best candidate for the Libertarian Party, but it felt good casting a vote against both major parties...

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 12:37 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Nope, to this question as well~Are there moms out there who voted for McCain and really have gotten to like Obama?
    Anonymous

• Happy that this admin wants to rein in socialism? ...hay no!
    I have yet to see much to like.

So far I will continue to be "hopeful" for 2012.

Anonymous

• yes I'm very happy with my choice. I voted for Obama and I'm hopeful and looking foward to all the possible things he will do. or at least attempt to do.
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 12:44 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I voted for McCain. I was not happy with the only choice I had which was McCain. I had hoped for someone more conservative, McCain is too middle of the road and a RINO. And no I am unhappy with Obama as president. In fact I dont fee represented at this time. I dont see that changing ever.

Answer by gemgem at 12:45 PM on Feb. 4, 2009