How often do you clean your house?

I have a housekeeper come once every two weeks to do a thorough cleaning. In between, I clean the kitchen and bathrooms (I would say almost every day). And I am always sweeping the floors (we have two dogs) and wipining off tables.

bhwrn1

Asked by bhwrn1 at 12:50 PM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Home & Garden

• everyday and im a little behind today just cant get into it
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 12:51 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• everyday for me must be nice to be able to hire someone to do some cleaning for you
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 12:51 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I do some stuff every day. I only do the heavy cleaning once a week.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 12:51 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Once a week, my dh and I do everything. We choose Sat or Sun and go at it, right down to changing sheets.
    mom_wrhsc

Answer by mom_wrhsc at 12:52 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I do some things everyday and some things can wait a few days in between. I do the dishes, vacuum, sweep and wipe the counters and table every day, sometimes several times a day. As for bathroom and cleanng the oven and the nitty gritty stuff I usually can go up to a week in between depending on how much they were used. It all just depends, but yes I do atleast some cleaning everyday.
    TilmannsGirl

Answer by TilmannsGirl at 12:53 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I used to have a maid I MISS HER LOL. She would come in every other week also and do the big cleaning. Now I have to do it on my own blergh. I clean majorly once a week, usually saturday mornings with the kids help. I do reg pick up, mop if something spills, dishes, wipe down the bathroom etc everyday/

Answer by gemgem at 12:53 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Every day but I have a lady that comes once a week who does the stuff I don't/can't do.
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 12:53 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I clean something everyday. The kitchen, picking and straightening up, wiping down. I do the deep cleaning every Friday. Did you get your housekeeper through an agency? I hired a housecleaning service for awhile to cone once a week and do my heavy cleaning. I ended up firing them because the agency would send a different girl almost every time, so things were getting done differently each time. 2-3 times they broke or tore up something. I got fed up. If I could get the same person every time, I would probably do it again.
    jenlenr

Answer by jenlenr at 12:54 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I do what you do Brooke. My cleaning lady comes every other week, I pick up and dust/vacuum as necessary.
    MrsDavid

Answer by MrsDavid at 1:12 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I vacuum everyday, sweep everyday, do at least one load of laundry a day..I mop the floors that are hard floors at least twice a week, and if it is muddy, more..I clean the bathrooms once a week...
    CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 1:13 PM on Feb. 4, 2009