• In the Spotlight:

Do you believe the whole 2012 thing?

And if you do what do you think is going to happen? I'm just curious to what everyones opinions are.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:50 PM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Based on the latest my understanding is its just the end of the mayan calendar and when people came over they destroyed what they were working on which was a new one. So nothing is going to happen. Its just a new year basically.

Answer by gemgem at 12:51 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• No. None of us will know when.
    Anonymous

• i don't believe it at all no one is smarter then god only he knows when its going to happen
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 12:56 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• What 2012 thing? LOL.....
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 1:19 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Hell, if it happens it happens. No reason to freak out about it. I dont really believe it. I think its funny there people out there having a grand ol' time living on credit cards cuz they think the world is gonna end. What are they going to do when it doesnt. HAHA! Morons.
    tgiamt

Answer by tgiamt at 1:27 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Absolutely not.

It's all a bunch of internet conspiracy theories and scare tactics to scare people.

I predict that December 21st will happen as planned...and then December 22nd will happen as planned as well.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 2:37 PM on Feb. 4, 2009