Help!

i am off bc and i had unprotected sex, i am now 13 days late for my period, i have had lower left stomach pains and thats it. what could this be?

brittnichole15

Asked by brittnichole15 at 2:45 AM on Aug. 9, 2012 in Health

• Have you taken a pregnancy test?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:47 AM on Aug. 9, 2012

• Are you a teenager or do you have a teenager? Confused by the category.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:49 AM on Aug. 9, 2012

• i am teenager and no
    brittnichole15

Comment by brittnichole15 (original poster) at 2:52 AM on Aug. 9, 2012

• Go get a pregnancy test. No one can tell you if you're rgnant over the internet! If you can't get one ask your mother. She probably needs to know anyway so if you're not she can help you get on BC
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:55 AM on Aug. 9, 2012

• pregnant*
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:56 AM on Aug. 9, 2012

• i was on bc but they took me off of it because i had my period and then i was spotting for 3 weeks and i havent had one since.......
    brittnichole15

Comment by brittnichole15 (original poster) at 2:58 AM on Aug. 9, 2012

• You you just recently got off BC? It could beyour periods are just messed up but I would get a test to be sure. Why did they take you off BC?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:00 AM on Aug. 9, 2012

• They took me off because they said the bc could have been while i was spotting and i got off the bc july 7 or 8th . the doctor done blood pregnancy test and it came back neg. but i have been having unprotected sex for 9 months now . but this is the first time i have been this late for my period. i have never had this before. wht does it sound like to you?
    brittnichole15

Comment by brittnichole15 (original poster) at 3:05 AM on Aug. 9, 2012

• I'm sorry but why have you had unproted sex? There is a lot more to worry about than just pregnancy. I'm hoping this nine months of sex was with the same guy? Would you know the father of the baby, if you were pregnant?
    Use condoms! And birth control - there is no reason for teen pregnancy. I understand and acident like condom broke but the girl should be on the pill also. Both partners should protect themselfs = double protection!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:47 AM on Aug. 9, 2012

• Go talk to your MOM. She can help more then us.

Answer by louise2 at 7:25 AM on Aug. 9, 2012